Design Studio & Landscape Development
Where Dreams, Discovery and Details Come to Life
Our thorough design process is broken down into three phases:
- Site Analysis and Conceptual Development;
- Master Planning, Cost-estimating, Permitting, and HOA Approval Process;
- Construction Document Creation;
Since the overall project is a product of the client’s desire to change one or more elements or to solve one or more issues, each step relies on transparency, consistent communication, and feedback to arrive at the best possible solution.
During construction, our open communication continues to ensure clear understanding of the implementation process. This is accomplished by a series of ‘milestone meetings’ throughout the course of construction, that affords the client the opportunity to confirm a previously agreed upon step one last time prior to actual installation.
- Pre-demolition walk-through;
- Chalk walk-through (where most/all items are ‘chalked’ — or painted — in place to show spatial relationships of each element);
- Pre-pour walk-through (a meeting to confirm any hardscape elements prior to pouring of concrete or installation of other hardscape materials);
- Plant placement walk-through;
- Punch list walk-through (upon substantial completion of the project, where incomplete or unsatisfactory items are identified and addressed);
- Final walk-through (where confirmation of completed project is given and signed-off by client)
“Recently I engaged SquareRoot Landscape Group to design and execute a complete makeover of the front lawn and side area of our home. The entire experience, from start to finish, was nothing short of amazing.
The construction process was stress-free and completed within the agreed-upon time frame of three weeks. This was the source of my greatest satisfaction, and true to their promise, SquareRoot delivered a project which transformed the look of my property. I would not hesitate to work with SquareRoot again, and to recommend them enthusiastically to others.”B.C.T.